Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Donate Button on My Site Just To Top Up My Paypal With a Verified Account ?

Paypal Will not let you Top up your Account with your Own Credit Card

Some time ago I wrote about a prepaid credit card here in Ireland. One of the reasons I use the card is to place funds in my paypal account. I thought is was a great idea to verify my paypal account with this card until I tried adding funds with my credit card. According to the Paypal Interface the only way to load funds to my account was through a bank transfer which would take 2-3 Days to be credited to my account, But I needed to buy something with paypal and needed the funds in my account sooner than the time it would take to transfer funds with a bank transfer .

I am not a keen user of online banking  I do not do that many transactions. So I thought for a moment. Then I got the Idea that I could just use a paypal donate button on my site and top up the account with a donation to myself. But this did not work as my card was verified with paypal and I could not donate to myself with my own credit card. The only solution to this problem was to remove the card from my account and then donate with the card and it worked. I do not know why paypal will not let you top up your account with your own credit card but for some reason they don’t

0 comments to “A Donate Button on My Site Just To Top Up My Paypal With a Verified Account ?”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts

 

Computer Hack World Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger