Monday, October 3, 2011

Basic Hacking (must read)

If Youre Going to Download, please reply to this post, and say a simple Thank You!
Hey guys, I just joined  and I'm trying to make a good first impression on such a hugeblog, so I decided to share one of my oldest eBooks

Where Did I get it from?

To be honest with you, I don't even recall the original source of this eBook, but I do know it is a very good and basic one.

What does it cover?
-Where to start
-Needed Programming
-Linux and how to use it
-Password Cracking and Hacking
-Network Hacking [footprinting, etc...]
-Wireless Hacking
-Windows Hacking
-Malware
-Web Hacking

How do we know this is not infected?
Well as I said before, all I am trying to do here is help some members and give a good first impression on here, so if you are not confident enough, don't download it, or just run it sandboxed or something to make sure. To be safe, read the .pdf on Linux if youwant!

Download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LMJ0HI60

1 comments:

  • December 9, 2016 at 1:14 AM
    Blogger says:

    I have used Kaspersky protection for a couple of years, and I recommend this Anti virus to all you.

    delete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts

 

Computer Hack World Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger